Troubled dreams

  • Thread starter Thread starter tee
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for everyone (name removed by moderator)uts, although it’s a little scary to think that i need exorcism. I feel fine, and not in any particular stress. The only thing I could think of that I experience and could resonate into dreams would be me doing lot of readings on saints and church teachings.

Anyway, for the curious souls who want details of my dreams. I only had 3 dreams. 2 dreams were the same, and what happened was that I felt like I was possessed and can not move my limbs and that something is choking and pushing me down. And I was praying the our father and hail mary to try to get rid of it, but I felt like it was getting angrier and choked me harder so I couldn’t even make any sound or pray. So I just do like a mental sign of the cross and invoking God to rid of the spirit repeatedly until it finally subside and I woke up. To be honest, at the time it felt real.

The last dream, was different and I didn’t remember much. It was I think either someone else was possessed or something was possessed. And I was trying to drive the evil spirit out. I remember placing the possessed thing on the alter thinking it’ll make it easier to chase the spirit out, but then I came to realize that the spirit was too great and was causing a lot of demonic rumbling and so I need to call in the professional (the exorcist). That’s when I woke up.
Like I said, call an exorcist. It never hurts to help yourself in the spiritual life.

Do not cling to your feelings, either. They can change. Cling, rather, to God. And call an exorcist.
 
Eucharisted, the few exorcists we do have in the Church are already overwhelmed with people with real problems; I don’t think contacting and exorcist in this situation is necessary or prudent. In order to even get to an exorcist (if there even is one in your diocese; we have maybe half a dozen appointed ones in the whole country) you have to go through your parish priest first. He’d likely tell tee there’s nothing wrong with him/her.

Tee, I hope you’ll try the prayers mentioned in post #14 and let me know if those helped.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top