Trump Administration wants to bring back firing squads

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess their lame-duck strategy is to see exactly how far they go before people stop calling them “the most pro-life administration ever!”

Apparently, all of Catholic teaching, except part of the 5th commandment is up to prudential judgment.

(Sarcasm)

Hopefully, there will be no one willing to execute by firing squad.

Apparently, all of Catholic teaching, except part of the 5th commandment is up to prudential judgment.
Long after CAF is gone, I will always remember how it set me straight. I used to think that bishops had teaching and moral authority beyond our own, and I thought that being pro-life meant we can’t just kill people we don’t like, or deport them to die in some less Godly country.

CAF set me straight!

Were you this upset by a presidential candidate who supports abortion up to birth?

Were you this upset by a presidential candidate who supports abortion up to birth?
Yes. I was upset that both major party candidates make a mockery of life. Never forget that Trump is pro-abortion, too. Just in fewer cases.

Pro-life is a binary, not a spectrum.

If there is one regret I have about CAF closing it is that I won’t get a chance to bash the Biden Administration’s immigration policy.

My prediction: It will be better than Trump’s, but still fall woefully short of the Catholic position.

Last edited:
Trump won’t have much time to use it so I have some doubts, what Biden will do with it is anyones guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back