Trump Massive Rally Walk to Supreme Court - Nov. 14th- Twitter

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gam197

Last edited:
Trump supporters are now marching toward the Supreme Court, chanting “Fox News sucks!
Is this a protest of Fox News? Why don’t they change the channel if they don’t like Fox?

Last edited:
Yup, it’s just a reversal of roles. Now the Republicans will pick at Joe for 4 years.

Ah, well Joe will be okay. He’s been picked on before.

Why go to the Supreme court? It does not have original jurisdiction. Those Trump win wannabees should be protesting elsewhere.

The Republicans will never do to Joe what the democrats did to Trump for 4 years.

The Republicans will never do to Joe what the democrats did to Trump for 4 years.
Biden won’t do to American institutions what Trump did. What’s your point?

I think we are in for a very boring four years. No waking up in the morning to a tweet storm of lies and invective from the President. No denying reality from the Press Secretary. No Hatch Act violations. No children in the West Wing.

What they did to Obama?
Biden won’t do to American institutions what Trump did. What’s your point?

I think we are in for a very boring four years. No waking up in the morning to a tweet storm of lies and invective from the President. No denying reality from the Press Secretary. No Hatch Act violations. No children in the West Wing.
How wonderful it would be. Of course to realize that we need to make sure that McConnell will lose the majority.

No buildings burned down, no police officers abused.
This.

Pay some attention, eh?

The only arrests were of BLM/Antifa protestors doing violence on MAGA protestors. Numerous examples of their violence can be found online. I’m sorta surprised Twitter lets the videos stay up.

And I, for one, am totally looking forward to that!
Me too. When Trump used the name “Sleepy Joe” I thought “That would be nice, to have a president that is calming rather than one that dominates the news cycles with alarming stuff.”

I remember going offline from Jan 1 to Jan 3 to make my way to Singapore, and when I came back online “World War 3” was trending on Twitter.

weird…looks like about 15,000 maybe tops. But the lying mouthpiece for the WH claims 1mln+ . No wonder why their math is so off in this election. no one can count

I remember going offline from Jan 1 to Jan 3 to make my way to Singapore, and when I came back online “World War 3” was trending on Twitter.
Well Twitter is not a good representation of reality and that trend amounted to nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back