P
phpBroker
Guest
Hello,
Before saying actual prayer intension, I wish to say about the situation and person.I have one friend and her parents are inter religious (Catholic and Hindu). She went to temple and church. She believes that,
Can you people help me in leading her to right path and convince her? She believes in Jesus but also believes in Hindu God.
You can tell your suggestions here and I will send this link to her… I can only do this and pray for her to understand the words of Jesus.
I think that, I explained the situation … I am sorry for the bad English.
Thank You Team.
Before saying actual prayer intension, I wish to say about the situation and person.I have one friend and her parents are inter religious (Catholic and Hindu). She went to temple and church. She believes that,
- Worshiping on temple is not against Jesus. In Bible never says about this.
- Jesus is not God. His father is God.
Can you people help me in leading her to right path and convince her? She believes in Jesus but also believes in Hindu God.
You can tell your suggestions here and I will send this link to her… I can only do this and pray for her to understand the words of Jesus.
I think that, I explained the situation … I am sorry for the bad English.
Thank You Team.