H
homerunbetty
Guest
We have been away from the Church for a couple of months. We have no reasons, only excuses. We have been sending our children faithfully to CCD every Wednesday, but are trying to get back on track attending Mass every Sunday.
I looked at the Mass schedule for our area and found the last Mass we could attend as we were coming back home from out of town. We were all dressed for Mass this evening and apparently I read the time wrong. We were attending our old Parish, which always held Mass on Sundays at 6:00 p.m. I looked at the schedule and thought I saw 6:00 p.m. Apparently I need to get my eyes checked because Mass started at 5:00. I felt absolutely horrible! I was so upset because my family was ready to start the New Year off right, but I got it wrong.
We went into the Adoration Chapel and prayed. I asked for forgiveness, but I still walked out feeling like I let God down.
I looked at the Mass schedule for our area and found the last Mass we could attend as we were coming back home from out of town. We were all dressed for Mass this evening and apparently I read the time wrong. We were attending our old Parish, which always held Mass on Sundays at 6:00 p.m. I looked at the schedule and thought I saw 6:00 p.m. Apparently I need to get my eyes checked because Mass started at 5:00. I felt absolutely horrible! I was so upset because my family was ready to start the New Year off right, but I got it wrong.
We went into the Adoration Chapel and prayed. I asked for forgiveness, but I still walked out feeling like I let God down.