Tucker: Experts have been exposed as frauds

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this the same Tucker who was sure the Texas lawsuit was going to overthrow the election?

Tucker who Fox’s lawyers argued in court that “no reasonable viewer takes Tucker seriously”?

Last edited:
Is this the opinion of an expert?

Or is it from somebody who has no expertise and may not know what he is talking about?

I often have this problem when assessing anti-intellectualism.

Once again. No criticism of what Tucker said. Nothing.

Straight to the ad hominem (which suggests Tucker’s argument is stronger than the “rebuttals”).

It is a problem. It’s been a problem for a long while with many writing about it. There are to many “experts” providing conflicting information, often wrong in assessments, often fighting with each other resulting in less advancement in science and research in general, to often with political bias and agendas. I’m not sure what the answer is. I’ve seen several people provide different ideas to improve this troubled area, but no changes have come about as far as I can tell. We’re a society that is based upon experts. What I’ve done for myself is to become more skeptical of what I’m told. Just because an expert says something doesn’t mean it’s right. i kind of chuckle about it as I grew up in a neighborhood full of “experts”. I came to know them personally warts and all. It is easier to be more critical of such people I guess when on a more personal bases. I’ve come to suspect most others think different, being more in awe of experts.

less you forget, too many talking heads on tv that parse words to make one side look bad against another.

48.png
Feanor2:
How am I going to keep up with Tucker when CAF closes down?
You will have to visit Brietbart. I know, it is a scary consideration.
I go over there periodically to see what’s up with the alt-right. Reading the comments is just nuts! What’s wrong with those people. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back