Tucker: It's time to see the evidence

• Thread starter Thread starter puer.dei
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else a bit fed up with journalists behaving as if they are state officials?

It is not for journalists to:
  • decide who has won an election
  • decide who has won a court case

Anyone else a bit fed up with journalists behaving as if they are state officials
On the whole the journalists seem to be reporting what the state officials and the courts say. It is the President and his lawyers, backed by a load of unofficial voices shouting on Twitter, who seem to have an alternative view.

And that’s exactly what’s been happening. Lawsuits are being tossed out for lack of evidence

The evidence doesn’t have to be presented yet. It just needs to appear in the proper venues. Which is not media and talk shows.

Al Gore had 37 days.

Apparently the courts disagree with you.
Why do you insist on removing the context from what I said?
Nice job with partial quoting.

Or did I need to specify that the proper venues are courtooms? They’re not done with that part as you should know.

Or did I need to specify that the proper venues are courtooms?
Can’t imagine how you think I wasn’t referring to courtrooms when I said “the courts.” I don’t believe I mentioned tennis or basketball.

This will likely make it’s way to the Supreme Court. Unless Trump has a change of heart and concedes, which doesn’t seem likely. I say, let the courts decide. At this point, a new election ought to be called and install protections to prevent voter fraud. Whether there is widespread voter fraud or not has yet to be proven, but we should all be concerned about Biden picking up 100k votes overnight in a single dump or computer error. Or during recounts finding several batches of 2-3k votes for Trump that were somehow “lost” or “overlooked”. This obviously shows malfeasance to some degree. The whole thing needs overhauling.

Can’t imagine how you think I wasn’t referring to courtrooms when I said “the courts.” I don’t believe I mentioned tennis or basketball.
Back at you.

Can’t imagine how you think I wasn’t saying evidence never has to be presented?

Again, thanks for the quote taken out of context.

Anyone else a bit fed up with journalists behaving as if they are state officials?

It is not for journalists to:
  • decide who has won an election
  • decide who has won a court case
I don’t think he’s trying to decide who won, but if millions of votes were changed from Trump to Biden (as Sidney Powell claims), that would be the single greatest crime in American history. Democracy totally destroyed. And if she has evidence of that, it only makes sense for her to spread it everywhere she could, “shouting it from the rooftops”. Instead she is apparently keeping all the evidence to herself, which doesn’t seem to make logical sense.

Last edited:
Where are all the investigative journalists? No curiosity about the hundreds of affidavits, a history of election fraud in big cities, votes possibly counted in other countries, possibly defective software, vote watchers being intimated and bullied and not allowed to monitor the vote?

I’m not sure why Sidney Powell refused to go on Tucker’s show. She appeared on other shows. She’s been on Lou Dobb’s show several times. Maybe she feared Tucker would ask tough questions challenging her.

Last edited:
Yeah and they asked her so many times she got mad and said stop calling me. I can’t imagine why she would withhold all that wonderful evidence .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back