Tucker: The hypocrisy of lockdowns across America

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

Tucker: The hypocrisy of lockdowns across America​

[(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Fox News​

6.63M subscribers
](https://m.youtube.com/user/FoxNewsChannel)

Published on Dec 3, 2020

‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host calls out the hypocrisy of COVID-19 lockdown lawmakers across America.

Tucker: Our power-hungry leaders are trying to cancel Christmas | Fox News Video

Humilityseeker, the hypocrisy of the me me me attitude in the face of today’s numbers.
100,000 in hospital beds, 2,800 dead in the last 24 hrs.

Last edited:
Sells media and advertising, doesnt do squat to address this out of control now, pandemic.

What a lot of drivel

‘our power hungry leaders trying to cancel Christmas’

Utterly ridiculous baloney.

Last edited:
Humilityseeker, the hypocrisy of the me me me attitude in the face of today’s numbers.
Yeah. I agree.

Many are worried about themselves getting a viral infection and FORCED Government shutdown of economies has given us worldwide famine of Biblical proportions.

The me me me of lockdowns has resulted in many of us not being able to be seen by our doctors.

The me me me attitude of shutting down businesses has resulted in poverty and loss of livelihood, suicide, abuse, and acrimony.

Ah but at least we didn’t get a viral infection in the process.

The me me me attitude of shutting down businesses has resulted in poverty and loss of livelihood, suicide, abuse, and acrimony.
Oh God forbid we issue payments or have a universal basic income to prop up the economy which is fully possible with a fiat money system. That would be welfare.

Yeah. I agree.

Many are worried about themselves getting a viral infection and FORCED Government shutdown of economies has given us worldwide famine of Biblical proportions.

The me me me of lockdowns has resulted in many of us not being able to be seen by our doctors.

Ah but at least we didn’t get a viral infection in the process.
Worry is an emotional response. Remove it. Practically and positively what would you do as a leader to stop/slow this now out of control virus in USA.

Forget the strawmen rabbit hole arguments you threw up.
Poverty means someone sick with covid cannot afford squat in medical care. Regardless of their working state.

Last edited:
Oh God forbid we issue payments or have a universal basic income to prop up the economy which is fully possible with a fiat money system. That would be welfare.
Well if you think it’s that simple tell the treasury to print up some money and send it all over the world because these failed policies of masking-up, and mandated lockdowns and quarantining HEALTHY people have wrought this.

Those are the policies we have been under and your guys have been pushing. For others, not for themselves. And those policies have failed.

And it was all predictable.

And instituting safety protocols for HEALTHY people (see I can use caps lock too) is how you slow the spread of the virus. That’s elementary.

Have you ever heard of modern monetary theory?

And instituting safety protocols for HEALTHY people (see I can use caps lock too) is how you slow the spread of the virus. That’s elementary.
It is so elementary it was done.

And behold the result.

failed policies of masking-up, and mandated lockdowns
Worked in a few countries hasnt it. They are being looked at as models by leaders right mow.
treasury to print up some money and send it all over the world
We are discussing the current state of the pandemic in one country that had 2,800 deaths in 24hrs, not sending money overseas.

Last edited:
Worked in a few countries hasnt it. They are being looked at as models by leaders right mow.
No it hasn’t.

And if you understood mitigation you would not say that.

Mitigation was never meant to substitute for treatment.

Isolation can work in limited few cases, but that horse left the barn long ago.

The “few countries” still have virtually no native antibody, and will be relegated to trying vaccines and when they fail (like influenza vaccines do), or when corona virus mutates (just like the flu - which is WHY they have to reformulate Flu vaccines constantly) those countries will still have to deal with this.

And still no serious attempt at treatment.

It is a shame. And it didn’t have to be like this.

No it hasn’t.

And if you understood mitigation you would not say that.
Really?
Mitigation was never meant to substitute for treatment.
Really. Whoever said it was? What on earth do you think mitigation is?
Isolation can work in limited few cases, but that horse left the barn long ago.
Which horse exactly, bolted?
The “few countries” still have virtually no native antibody, and will be relegated to trying vaccines and when they fail (like influenza vaccines do), or when corona virus mutates (just like the flu - which is WHY they have to reformulate Flu vaccines constantly) those countries will still have to deal with this.
What on earth are you on about?
Which few countries and what ‘natural antibody’?

Lets not discuss flu, this is not influenza. Lets not liken any potential vaccine to influenza vaccines.
And still no serious attempt at treatment.
Treatment? What treatment? 14 million Americans have been infected. 2,800 died in the past 24 hrs.
Seen the photos of the ipad line up in ICU?
What happens to unborn children whose mothers suffer fevers?
Not one of these news articles even touch on it.
It is a shame. And it didn’t have to be like this.
And and and yet, you still do not state what you think will help over how many threads and posts?

Last edited:
It is. Lined up for that final goodbye to loved ones. This takes a hard toll on the health worjers involved.
We Catholic pro lifers should also start focussing on how fever affects the risk of loss of the unborn. Another great reason to applaud 100 day mask wearing and very limited human movement.

Last edited:
I understand the risk for pregnant moms with covid to deliver prematurely is great. That’s another aspect in care, NICU space is limited, not all hospitals have a specialized NICU.

I wonder what the miscarriage rate is for covid patients.

In the Spanish flu epidemic the loss of unborn babies, and their mothers was high.

This should become more well known in the choice of Christmas get togethers. It is such a risk.

Todays figures

Another day of shattered records for covid deaths with 2,861 deaths in the last 24 hrs again.

2 people are dying each minute of Covid.

New infections over the last 24 hrs -

Let me repeat that 2 people are dying per minute from Covid.
In USA.

Last edited:
Probably never know… anecdotally, my wife was in on two surgeries last week alone at her hospital where she works that ended the pregnancies of two women. One was in her 20’s, the other in her early 30’s. Both had covid and these were done to save the women’s lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back