C
cheeto1
Guest
The priest today was a large African man from Kenya. Recently after mass in
Kenya, he was leaving, and a warrior hit him right on the face. The warrior was
angry because he thought the priest was helping the other tribe.
He said, "It was so painful, I was angry, and felt that I wanted to retaliate. Instead,
I said, “Almighty God bless you! In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!”
He seemed to say this angrily, as he made the sign of the cross with his hand in the
air. Later, the man fell in the street, landing on a sword that went in his neck. Who
was there to help the man, and take him to the hospital? Yes! the priest.
The man recovered at the hospital, and from that day on, went to mass every single
day. How’s that for a turn the other cheek story?
I love the daily readings.
Kenya, he was leaving, and a warrior hit him right on the face. The warrior was
angry because he thought the priest was helping the other tribe.
He said, "It was so painful, I was angry, and felt that I wanted to retaliate. Instead,
I said, “Almighty God bless you! In the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit!”
He seemed to say this angrily, as he made the sign of the cross with his hand in the
air. Later, the man fell in the street, landing on a sword that went in his neck. Who
was there to help the man, and take him to the hospital? Yes! the priest.
The man recovered at the hospital, and from that day on, went to mass every single
day. How’s that for a turn the other cheek story?
I love the daily readings.