TV: 24 Withdrawals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Catholic_Kenpo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catholic_Kenpo

Guest
I’m really missing 24 this season. I’m not much of a TV addict in general, but this show is really one of the best things going. I had to put in the first disk for season 5 last night to get my fix. According to Fox’s website, season 7 doesn’t start until January '09, so I’ve got a while to wait. Good thing I have 5 seasons on DVD to hold me over! Anyone else having a hard time waiting for season 7?
 
I have never seen a single episode of 24 … I must do penance now.
 
I have never seen a single episode of 24 … I must do penance now.
You don’t know what you’re missing. I suggest you rent season 1 on DVD and start watching. Just make sure you have time to watch the entire season. It’s one of those shows where you finish an episode at 1:00am and you’re like “Well, I can watch one more before I need to go to sleep. I can deal with only 4 hours of sleep tonight…” It’s seriously that addictive.
 
I’m looking forward to the new season…I may do the same and rent season 5:hmmm:
 
I think it was supposed to air this year but the writer’s strike screwed things up.
 
Fox just announced a 2 hour special in the fall to get people ramped up for season 7 (which itself starts in January)!!

I can’t wait; best show on TV.
 
November? I thought it didn’t start until January. I don’t know that it really matters at this point, since either way it’s at least 6 months away, but it’d be cool for it to start earlier. I just checked the Fox website, and they still have it listed as starting January '09. 🤷
 
November? I thought it didn’t start until January. I don’t know that it really matters at this point, since either way it’s at least 6 months away, but it’d be cool for it to start earlier. I just checked the Fox website, and they still have it listed as starting January '09. 🤷
It does start in January, but there is a 2- hour special or preview that aires in November!
 
Jack and Tony are lollygagging on some beach in China.

Kathy
fighting impure thoughts, fighting impure thoughts…

Seriously though, I love this show and can’t wait for it to come back. To tide me over, I will play on the 24 message board until the 2 hour pre-quel.
 
Hopefully, the writers have used the extra time to make a more solid script - I love the show, and season 5 was amazing, but season 6 was definitely a bit of a letdown.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top