TV: 'LOST season 4'

  • Thread starter Thread starter AaronsStaff
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I thought that orderly was the same guy who hired Naomi to find the island (and also the same guy who appeared to Hurley as one of the Six and said he could get him out of that asylum or into a better one)
Ah, that’s right. 😊 I guess I’ll have to keep guessing! :o
 
What about the currents from waves and stuff. Couldn’t he just ride the surf in and avoid the rip tides?
 
What about the currents from waves and stuff. Couldn’t he just ride the surf in and avoid the rip tides?
Realistically, no. But it didn’t deter my enjoyment, just thought they could have done a better job.

There is certain unrealism that we accept with the show - the smoke monster, or Ben moving the island. It IS a supernatural show, after all.

Then there is certain unrealism that fans don’t accept in show - for insatnce, if Jack jumped 100 feet in the air, or swam home in ten minutes. It doesn’t pass the believability test.
 
I guess my point was “he wouldn’t be able to do it at all either time.” They should have had the island just rematerialize him on shore or something. An out of shape con man shouldn’t be able to swim the equivalent of a few miles.
But are we so sure he’s out of shape? I mean, his physique is very fit, and goodness knows they’ve been running around the island every day for how many days now…? They’re generally well fed, have access to medication. I’m just guessing he’s not THAT out of shape…
(…sorry, I’m a total Sawyer fan 😛 )

As for the black man who showed up to John- yes, he was the one who hired Naomi, appeared to Hugo in the asylum, and was seen somewhere else (can’t remember).

Don’t know if he’s Jacob or not, but has it already been discussed that Richard (of the Others) might possibly be the real leader? That Ben (and now, presumably Locke) were the figure heads, and that he’s the real power leading the Others? If it has, my apologies, I skipped a good deal of this thread.
 
So I just watched all 4 seasons of LOST (started with Season 1 in early summer) and FINALLY finished Season 4! Kind of wish I would have spaced it out some, so I didn’t have to wait for Season 5, but it was hard to stop when I had DVD’s and all episodes available (abc.com for Season4)…

OMG!! I love this show now! I never cared to watch it before, but my friend had the DVD and at night we would started watching! What a fun show!
 
Welcome to the club Amber! I can’t wait until this January for Season 5!!
 
Welcome to the club Amber! I can’t wait until this January for Season 5!!
So this year’s season doesn’t start till January, just like last year?..darn…I was wondering.

I haven’t posted here in a long time and have really missed this place, and when I saw a LOST thread still going it just made my day. Thanks!
 
So this year’s season doesn’t start till January, just like last year?..darn…I was wondering.

I haven’t posted here in a long time and have really missed this place, and when I saw a LOST thread still going it just made my day. Thanks!
Yes, unfortunately, it is another abbreviated season (16 or 17 episodes). The final season (Season 6) will be the same, and will probably also start in January.

Grant us patience, O Lord! 😉
 
They’re doing that because it takes so long to produce one show that early on it was watch an episode, wait 2 weeks, watch an episode, wait 3 weeks, that people were complaining. By airing the first episode of a season in January, that give them enough time to air every week.

What crummy timing that was for the writer’s strike last year/season. 😦
 
I thought Season 6 was going to be a “full season” (with the normal number…what…24)… That’s what my friend said, who got me addicted. I don’t know, as I’m new and haven’t followed all the “lost experiances” or anything like that.

Of course, I have no idea how I’m going to manage week by week in the next 2 seasons! We had to watch like 3/4 episodes a night on her nights off! (not to worry, kids were in bed and chores were done). I kept going “I can’t stop, what happens now?”!! :eek:😊
 
I thought Season 6 was going to be a “full season” (with the normal number…what…24)… That’s what my friend said, who got me addicted. I don’t know, as I’m new and haven’t followed all the “lost experiances” or anything like that.

Of course, I have no idea how I’m going to manage week by week in the next 2 seasons! We had to watch like 3/4 episodes a night on her nights off! (not to worry, kids were in bed and chores were done). I kept going “I can’t stop, what happens now?”!! :eek:😊
It’s been confirmed, there will be only about 17 episodes each in the last two seasons. I think it would have been even less but the writer’s strike cut a couple of episodes out of season 4, so we get a extra episode in the last two season. At least this way the new episodes will be shown consecutively each week, with no mid-season breaks or re-runs in between.

I know, it is addicting! I don’t have the DVDs but I’ve kept up with it on TV and sometimes online they have the episodes at ABC.com or hulu.com.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top