I
imkingdad
Guest
Do to the awkward work schedule I have had over the years I have on occasion either watched Mass ( Local Diocese Taped Sunday Mass, Live Mass service via EWTN ) or Listened to it on the radio.
I was wondering to what extent these Meet our Weekly obligations or don’t. I know I miss out on the actual Eucharist but my intentions are united with the ‘remote’ priest
and I know that these are often aired to reach those that are shut-ins or unable to attend Mass that day/week. It seems that these are certainly better than nothing and
a much appreciated blessing for those who cannot attend. I would just like some clear
instruction as to the efficacy of them… Thank you in advance.
I was wondering to what extent these Meet our Weekly obligations or don’t. I know I miss out on the actual Eucharist but my intentions are united with the ‘remote’ priest
and I know that these are often aired to reach those that are shut-ins or unable to attend Mass that day/week. It seems that these are certainly better than nothing and
a much appreciated blessing for those who cannot attend. I would just like some clear
instruction as to the efficacy of them… Thank you in advance.