Twitter buckles under pressure and unlocks New York Post's account

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed this thread too, and the hearing. Favebook says it was responding in part to a warning from the FBI to be on the lookout for an document dump.
40.png
"Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg comes under fire as he tells Republican senators his platform 'throttled' users trying to post Hunter Biden revelations because 'FBI warned Russia was spreading disinformation'" World News
Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg comes under fire as he tells Republican senators his platform ‘throttled’ users trying to post Hunter Biden revelations because ‘FBI warned Russia was spreading disinformation’

the FBI has shown over the past few they are no fans of the President
That’s good. I would be concerned with an FBI that is the fan of anyone.
it’s not surprising they would put a warning over anything that would be damaging to Biden.
There has been no suggestion that the FBI’s warning mentioned a specific candidate.

You missed this thread too, and the hearing. Favebook says it was responding in part to a warning from the FBI to be on the lookout for an document dump.
I may have missed the thread but saw the hearings and wondered how long they would wait until they opened up the New York Post accounts. Well they finally did allow them to post but only 4 days before the election which is absurd because their original story came out on Oct.14 so they delayed them until it no longer mattered.(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Last edited:
but saw the hearings
Plural? As in inclusive of the ones earlier this year? The next on is on 18 November. It is supposed to focus on the election. But I’m sure the greatest hits will be presented there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back