Two Big Questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrooklynBoy200
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If that were true, why would God have told them to “be fruitful and multiply”?
I believe “Be fruitful and multiply” is in the first chapter of Genesis which is the oldest written one, the second chapter came later.

The sin could have been contraceptive sex, since God commanded them to be fruitful and multiply.

Then again the entire story of eating the fruit of a certain tree was meant to be told as the story of sin so that we would know what tree to eat from now to save us- namely the cross - Jesus Christ - Holy Communion the fruit.

Ken
 
The sin could have been contraceptive sex, since God commanded them to be fruitful and multiply.
Eve: Not tonight, dear. I’m fertile.
Adam: Let me just run down to Rite-Aid and pick up a little protection.
Eve: Great idea! Why didn’t I think of that?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top