Two Souls? or One?

  • Thread starter Thread starter corrgc
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

corrgc

Guest
Greetings fellow Christians!

Do conjoined twins have two souls or one? Did the Lord will them to be conjoined in one body? And I know this one is a stretch, but when they are raised by our Lord after their earthly pilgrimage, will they have separate bodies?

Thank you for your opinions!

Sincerely in Christ,
Corrgc
 
Did you watch the TLC show on Abby and Brittany, conjoined twins who are now 16 years old?

They have separate bodies, hearts, lungs and stomachs, all the way to the large intestine.

I have a theory that twins are differentiated as two individuals from the very moment of conception. Scientists have just not been able to advance that far yet.

Just as we couldn’t understand/see certain processes, I am willing to bet that soon science will uncover this as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top