T
Trevor_Stamm
Guest
Hello,
Just to make one thing clear I am not a numerologist and put no stock in it but I love the typologies in the bible and was wondering what are the typologies concerning the 70 disciples and the number 70 emerging throughout biblical history.
Those who went to Egypt with Jacob, 70 in all. (Genesis: 26)
70 people were put into individual cells to write the translation of the Septuagint and all came out with the same exact translation, the 70 translations of the Septuagint.
The 70 elders of the tribes of Israel to assist Moses.
Is there any significance to any of these things, if so what?
Thank you.
Just to make one thing clear I am not a numerologist and put no stock in it but I love the typologies in the bible and was wondering what are the typologies concerning the 70 disciples and the number 70 emerging throughout biblical history.
Those who went to Egypt with Jacob, 70 in all. (Genesis: 26)
70 people were put into individual cells to write the translation of the Septuagint and all came out with the same exact translation, the 70 translations of the Septuagint.
The 70 elders of the tribes of Israel to assist Moses.
Is there any significance to any of these things, if so what?
Thank you.