M
mommyof4
Guest
I just got a letter in the mail offering the US Catholic magazine for only $12.00 for the year. Is this a good magazine? It won’t lead me to the wide road to hell, will it?

I fell for a similar offer 20ish years ago. They might have changed editorial stance since then, but I have no reason to believe so.I just got a letter in the mail offering the US Catholic magazine for only $12.00 for the year. Is this a good magazine? It won’t lead me to the wide road to hell, will it?![]()
![]()
Using the same logic would tend to impeach “NATIONAL Catholic Register,” which I believe to be very conservative and faithful. I think playing “implication games” with the publication’s title sidesteps the more fundamental question of that the editorials and articles actually say.I fell for a similar offer 20ish years ago. They might have changed editorial stance since then, but I have no reason to believe so.
Would you rather be a U.S. Catholic, or a Catholic in the U.S.? (Guess which they prefer, based on the title).
:twocents:
tee
Oh, I don’t condemn it for the name. I judged based on the year’s subscription I took out – It was a stinker.Using the same logic would tend to impeach “NATIONAL Catholic Register,” which I believe to be very conservative and faithful. I think playing “implication games” with the publication’s title sidesteps the more fundamental question of that the editorials and articles actually say.
Yes, it will. At least if you believe all the garbage they print.I just got a letter in the mail offering the US Catholic magazine for only $12.00 for the year. Is this a good magazine? It won’t lead me to the wide road to hell, will it?![]()
![]()