U.S. Helicopters Rescue Tsunami Survivors

• Thread starter Thread starter Marie
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marie

Breaking News:
KARIM RAJIA, Indonesia - U.S. helicopters rescued dozens of desperate and weak tsunami survivors, including a young girl clutching a stuffed Snoopy dog, as the American military relief operation reached out to remote areas of Indonesia with cartons of food and water on Monday…Continued
Finally some good news. A Miracle save it sounds like. 🙂

That is wonderful news:) Can you imagine how they felt when they saw them coming?My heart breaks for all these poor people, I just can’t fathom the helplessness they must have felt when the wave came in.God Bless

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
That is wonderful news:) Can you imagine how they felt when they saw them coming?My heart breaks for all these poor people, I just can’t fathom the helplessness they must have felt when the wave came in.God Bless
It’s hard to believe they managed to survive 8 days. Praise God! It must have been a sight for them to behold.

Our military is not only the policemen of the world but also the firemen. They save thousands of lives each year. God bless them. I am very proud of them and what they do.

40.png
Lance:
Our military is not only the policemen of the world but also the firemen. They save thousands of lives each year. God bless them. I am very proud of them and what they do.
Something to note: There is no other Navy on earth that is capable of doing what we are doing now. They simply can’t do it, even if they wanted to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back