U.S. Postal Service Mail Carrier Arrested For Dumping Mail, Including Numerous Ballots

• Thread starter Thread starter Cathoholic
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cathoholic

The leftist media has been telling you there is no voter fraud or at least miniscule amounts.

But that’s all it takes is small amounts to change an election.

I have posted probably ten articles exemplifying election fraud or potential election fraud.

Here is yet another one that you probably won’t read or hear about from the typical leftist msm outfit (oh it MAY be there somewhere. But it won’t get billing on their front web page. They won’t be talking about it significantly on their “news” shows, etc.).

U.S. Postal Service Mail Carrier Arrested For Dumping Mail, Including Numerous Ballots​

By Ryan Saavedra

Oct 7, 2020 DailyWire.com

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

Smith Collection/Gado/Getty Images

The Department of Justice announced on Wednesday that a U.S. Postal Service (USPS) mail carrier in New Jersey has been arrested for allegedly dumping mail, including 99 general election ballots.

“Nicholas Beauchene, 26, of Kearny, New Jersey, is charged by complaint with one count of delay, secretion, or detention of mail and one count of obstruction of mail,” the DOJ said in a statement. “Approximately 1,875 pieces of mail – including 627 pieces of first class, 873 pieces of standard class, two pieces of certified mail, 99 general election ballots destined for residents in West Orange, and 276 campaign flyers from local candidates for West Orange Town Council and Board of Education – were recovered from dumpsters in North Arlington and West Orange on Oct. 2, 2020, and Oct. 5, 2020.” . . .

. . . In May, the DOJ charged a mail carrier with attempted election fraud in Pendleton County, West Virginia, for allegedly altering eight primary ballot request forms. . . .

. . . Two months later, in July, Cooper pleaded guilty to attempted election fraud and injury to the mail.

The only campaign/election mailings I’ve received are from Republicans. I’m registered Republican so that’s why.

Despite my reluctance and frustration to vote this time around, I went ahead and signed up for an absentee ballot which I have already received and I’ve already dropped off in a drop box at the county clerk.

My point is that my mail carrier, if mischievous, would easily know that I’m registered Republican because of the mailings. And if I were to set my ballot out for him/her to collect as outgoing mail, it may not make it to the destination if they are mischievous.

It would be interesting to know how those ballots that were ditched were marked.

Anyhow, since I dropped mine off I feel confident my vote will be counted. And it was actually quite convenient not having to stand in line.

First time and the last I will ever do an absentee ballot though.

Anyone involved in fraudulently destroying the integrity of our elections MUST be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back