N
NormalBeliever
Guest
I myself have this question:What about Fatima and Ufology?
I have recently encountered the argument the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima was an UFO…I have not thought much about it.
Until I encountered these sources which support the UFO Theory:
These books by Portuguese historians Dr. Joaquim Fernandes and Fina d’Armada:
“Celestial Secrets” and “Heavenly Lights” ( Anomalist Books, 2007 )
And another book:
By Joaquim Fernandes, Fernando Fernandes and Raul Berenguel:Fatima Revisited 2008
The UFO theory about Fatima is also proposed by a man named Jacques Vallée
Can anyone answer these UFO theories?I would like it cleared up.Thanks.
On a side note,I heard a rumor that after the Miracle of the Sun a certain substance called angel hair appeared in the fields that appeared by the multitude.
UFO theorists say these things might easily come from UFOs as they manipulate air molecules.
Others say these things are just spider webs…
But it does not explain how these spider webs appear at Fatima right after the Miracle of the Sun
I have recently encountered the argument the Miracle of the Sun at Fatima was an UFO…I have not thought much about it.
Until I encountered these sources which support the UFO Theory:
These books by Portuguese historians Dr. Joaquim Fernandes and Fina d’Armada:
“Celestial Secrets” and “Heavenly Lights” ( Anomalist Books, 2007 )
And another book:
By Joaquim Fernandes, Fernando Fernandes and Raul Berenguel:Fatima Revisited 2008
The UFO theory about Fatima is also proposed by a man named Jacques Vallée
Can anyone answer these UFO theories?I would like it cleared up.Thanks.
On a side note,I heard a rumor that after the Miracle of the Sun a certain substance called angel hair appeared in the fields that appeared by the multitude.
UFO theorists say these things might easily come from UFOs as they manipulate air molecules.
Others say these things are just spider webs…
But it does not explain how these spider webs appear at Fatima right after the Miracle of the Sun