S
Stjudeprayforus
Guest
My husband of 17 years left my son and I 5 years ago for another woman. I am NOT divorced.
He hasnt seen our son since he left.
He took all of our money, I lost our home, he refuses to pay child support.
Anyway… I have heard that he has lost 2 jobs in the last couple of months, he is bouncing from state to state… it appears life is paying him back.
He put my son through more than a child should ever go through and hurt me beyond measure.
But, the good that came from all of this is… I went through RCIA last year and I am proud to be Catholic (something he would have never supported me in)
He isnt allowed in our lives ever again… what I am asking for is prayers for him. May God give him a glimpse into what a man is suppose to be. May the hardship he is going through change him.
Thank you Jesus… you are changing my heart from anger to pity for him.
He hasnt seen our son since he left.
He took all of our money, I lost our home, he refuses to pay child support.
Anyway… I have heard that he has lost 2 jobs in the last couple of months, he is bouncing from state to state… it appears life is paying him back.
He put my son through more than a child should ever go through and hurt me beyond measure.
But, the good that came from all of this is… I went through RCIA last year and I am proud to be Catholic (something he would have never supported me in)
He isnt allowed in our lives ever again… what I am asking for is prayers for him. May God give him a glimpse into what a man is suppose to be. May the hardship he is going through change him.
Thank you Jesus… you are changing my heart from anger to pity for him.
