Ugh! Please pray!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ella
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ella

Guest
finally found a house to buy that I love, and tonight my car started making an awful racket. please pray that my car is nothing serious.😦 If I borrow money to fix the car, that will put me out of the house-buying market for a long time to come…
 
I am praying for you. I certainly hope that you will get the house that you want.
 
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen
 
Ella,
I understand firsthand the frustration of what you’re going through - my priest offered to give my car last rights rather than a blessing! Be assured that I’ll be praying for your situation. Please let us know how this turns out!
 
Ella, you will be included in my prayers…

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Praying that ur car will be ok 🙂

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top