This is off of the topic of the thread, and could be considered argumentative on my part, so I just want to clarify my position not wanting to descend into ongoing argumentation.
I know it isn’t this easy back up, but it seems you may have a misunderstanding as to what those of us who believe in sola scriptura believe. The teaching of Sola Scriptura is akin to things like the Trinity. The concept is there, especially for backing up things taught verbally (see, I do believe the Apostles did indeed speak their message), no, you don’t find the words “sola scriptura.” However, we are not expected to accept a game of telephone when the end result contradicts something clearly written and preserved, and we are in good company when turning to the word of God to back up assertions.
Same as the above. The concept is indeed taught, besides, as you and I both know more is contained in the Greek many times than is contained in the English translation.
To me, he was so clear using the Greek terms that the concept is underscored again and again and again.

Faith is accompanied by action, but it is the faith that taps into grace. I believe in the connection between good works and faith; the Spirit is wonderful Person to yield to and His work through us yields great fruit. What I don’t believe is that our works bring salvation… I also understand that many catholics are beginning to see that we aren’t so far apart on these ideas.
Again, this article misconstrues the idea of sola scriptura. You and I would agree on something, I believe. IF someone preaches or teaches something that is
contrary to scripture, can you know that the person is wrong? For me, if scripture says one thing, and a human is saying something contrary to it, I am bound to scripture.