T T.A.Stobie_SFO Guest Apr 19, 2009 #1 Given today is Divine Mercy Sunday, I think many people would benefit from this article I wrote: Understanding the Hearts of Jesus
Given today is Divine Mercy Sunday, I think many people would benefit from this article I wrote: Understanding the Hearts of Jesus
D dixibehr Guest Apr 20, 2009 #3 Where did you get the idea that Jesus had more than one heart? By definition–either physiological or metaphorical–you can’t.
Where did you get the idea that Jesus had more than one heart? By definition–either physiological or metaphorical–you can’t.
T T.A.Stobie_SFO Guest Apr 20, 2009 #4 Actually, I state that Jesus cannot have more than one hearts. But with multiple Hearts of Jesus out there, it is necessary to explain why they are one.
Actually, I state that Jesus cannot have more than one hearts. But with multiple Hearts of Jesus out there, it is necessary to explain why they are one.