Unemployed over a year

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aedwards
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Aedwards

Guest
I have been unemployed for over a year, and I don’t feel like I’m any closer to finding a job than I was last year at this time. All the doors seem to be closed. I feel guilty that I put myself and my family in this situation because I voluntarily resigned from a job that had gone bad, and so my unemployment is self-inflicted.
I have read previous posts from other people who are job-searching. Thank you all for praying for those of us who are out of work.
Andrew
 
I have been unemployed for over a year, and I don’t feel like I’m any closer to finding a job than I was last year at this time. All the doors seem to be closed. I feel guilty that I put myself and my family in this situation because I voluntarily resigned from a job that had gone bad, and so my unemployment is self-inflicted.
I have read previous posts from other people who are job-searching. Thank you all for praying for those of us who are out of work.
Andrew
If the other position had gone bad, you may have been unemployed for mostly that amount of time anyway and He may have much, much bigger and better plans for you. Since He has allowed the prince of this world as much power as He has (in this world), then your trust and confidence in Him is very important - at least that’s one thing that I understand from St. Therese’s writings.

:crossrc:
 
Andrew I ask the Lord to help you in these difficult economis times. You can’t have known how the economy would be letting so many people down and as things appear, many more to come. I pray that God can help with wisdom and justice to assist the economy to recover…and I do pray you will find work soon
 
I am sorry to hear that Aedwards. May God bring a fruitful resolution to your problem.

Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespasses against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the father and to the son and to the holy spirit. As it was in the begining is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
 
Thank you everyone for your words and your prayers. It is truly a blessing to have you pray for me and for all of us looking for employment. God bless you all!
Andrew
 
Praying that the right job will come and soon.

**Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Oh Lord, make haste to help your servant looking for this job.
**
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
St. Joseph, patron of workers please intercede in helping Andrew find gainful employment. Please help his family in this quest as well. We ask all these prayers through the mercy of God, Amen.
 
I pray that you will find a job soon, and that until then, God will provide for your every need.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top