B
BeluvdLily
Guest
Please pray for us. My husband, Bo, lost his job at Thanksgiving. He is having a hard time finding another. It has been six weeks or so and Unemployment is in a complete mess that no one seems to know how to straighten out. We’ve gotten no money from them and I don’t know where our next money is coming from. You can imagine the state of our bills.
Please pray that this Unemployment mess will be straightened out so we can keep our heat, electric, phones, home, etc. We have been given about twelve different stories of what should happen as his previous employment was from an out of state company.
I feel like I’m losing my mind. I usually end up crying daily.
Any prayers would be appreciated.
Amie
Please pray that this Unemployment mess will be straightened out so we can keep our heat, electric, phones, home, etc. We have been given about twelve different stories of what should happen as his previous employment was from an out of state company.
I feel like I’m losing my mind. I usually end up crying daily.
Any prayers would be appreciated.
Amie