O
outfctrl
Guest
Maybe I have been awy to long from my faith, but I dont remember that a sin can be unforgiveable.
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
What does that mean?
Now, with that said, Since God, Jesus and the Holy spirit are one, and I use Jesus’s name in vain, is that unforgiveable?
I have a few years in the Navy and many years on construction sites. My language used to be very colorful, enough to make a sailor blush. It still is a little rough around the edges, but I am working on it.
Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit
What does that mean?
Now, with that said, Since God, Jesus and the Holy spirit are one, and I use Jesus’s name in vain, is that unforgiveable?
I have a few years in the Navy and many years on construction sites. My language used to be very colorful, enough to make a sailor blush. It still is a little rough around the edges, but I am working on it.