A
Angeluzza
Guest
Whenever reading accounts of the saints, we more often than not seem to hear of how beloved they were by those around them. Sure, some saints had their share of enemies, and experienced negativity from others, but for the most part they were loved, liked, and even admired by those around them.
So I was wondering…are there any saints who were generally disliked by others?
I do not mean saints who had a few enemies…I mean saints who just had no friends period? Or few friends if any? Saints who people as a general rule did not like them.
Thanks!
So I was wondering…are there any saints who were generally disliked by others?
I do not mean saints who had a few enemies…I mean saints who just had no friends period? Or few friends if any? Saints who people as a general rule did not like them.
Thanks!