R
reelgals
Guest
My daughter has been baptized, had her first communion, and confirmed Catholic. She has met and fallen in love with a Lutheran. He was married and divorced about 5 years ago. No children are involved. She would like to get married or at least blessed by the Catholic Church. They have an October 28th wedding planned, but have now been told this is impossible because his Lutheran wedding needs to be anulled by the Catholic church and can take up to 8 months.
Does anyone know of any options to fulfill this special day?
Also… they are living together. Although this is fairly common amoung our young, do they lie if asked about their living situation?
These are two wonderful people. I am very frustrated. It is important to my daughter to get married in a church, but it seems to get more difficult every day as we get closer to their special date.
I am looking for advise and answers please.
Does anyone know of any options to fulfill this special day?
Also… they are living together. Although this is fairly common amoung our young, do they lie if asked about their living situation?
These are two wonderful people. I am very frustrated. It is important to my daughter to get married in a church, but it seems to get more difficult every day as we get closer to their special date.
I am looking for advise and answers please.