3
3DOCTORS
Guest
Diocese of Wichita KS seminarian Brian returning from funeral of my parish’s Deacon tried to rescue someone in a boat and is now in danger that is all I know please pray - we had lots of rain in the state recently and the waters are very dangerous in the location where this is happening.
Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins, My Mother! To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me!
Jesus, I trust in You!
Jesus, I trust in You!
Jesus, I trust in You!
Remember O most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of Virgins, My Mother! To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions but in thy mercy hear and answer me!
Jesus, I trust in You!
Jesus, I trust in You!
Jesus, I trust in You!
***