W
wild_thing
Guest
St. Rita, pray for us!
Praying for you and your husband…Hi everyone. I’ve posted about this before and am in need of further prayers for my marriage.
Please, please keep my husband and me in your prayers. We desperately need them.
Thank you.
St. Rita, pray for us!**
Marriage Prayer**
Lord, help us remember when we first met and the strong Love that grew between us.
To work that Love into practical things so nothing can divide us.
We ask for words both kind and loving, and for hearts always ready to ask for forgiveness as well as to forgive.
Dear Lord,we put our marriage into your hands.
We pray this Marriage Prayer in the name of Jesus Christ
Amen.
Praying…Thank you. I am so thankful for all of your prayers. On Sunday, he still said he was leaving, but he hasn’t.
I am asking for your continued prayers.
Thank you all.