D
DeniseNY
Guest
I wrote about my friend, Carol, in the following thread:
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=976892
She’s been making great progress in her melanoma treatment, and just recently had a good MRI. However, tonight her husband let us know that she is in the ER with a blood clot on her brain. She’s had no symptoms of anything being wrong so this is shocking.
She’s been doing so well with her treatment… I just can’t believe this.
Please, please, please, pray for her!
Thank you so much!
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=976892
She’s been making great progress in her melanoma treatment, and just recently had a good MRI. However, tonight her husband let us know that she is in the ER with a blood clot on her brain. She’s had no symptoms of anything being wrong so this is shocking.
She’s been doing so well with her treatment… I just can’t believe this.
Please, please, please, pray for her!
Thank you so much!
***