US: Support the Troops

• Thread starter Thread starter gilliam
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
abcdefg said:
16m :bigyikes:

Yea, maybe others can post other tributes that can be printed out and shared that are not so large.

By the way, that is usually my reaction to the games my kids want to load onto the computer.

40.png
gilliam:
I know everyone here supports the troops.
http://www.dragonslist.com/discussion/images/smilies/hiya.gif

Errrr…'Scuse me!

How in the world does printing off some piece of paper support troops? You want to really support the troops? May I suggest that you donate to the USO.

40.png
Timidity:
How in the world does printing off some piece of paper support troops? You want to really support the troops? May I suggest that you donate to the USO.
There are many ways to show support the troops…putting a sign in your window does that…donating money to USO is another… :ehh:

40.png
aimee:
There are many ways to show support the troops…putting a sign in your window does that…donating money to USO is another… :ehh:
Bringing them home safe and well would be another.

40.png
aimee:
That’s the difference. I’m not talking about showing support… I’m talking about supporting. A poster doesn’t do anything for the troops in the field.

40.png
Timidity:
The idea is you print the poster and place it someplace to encourage others to visit the site which is all about places you can donate and things you can do that directly support the troops.

40.png
Timidity:
I’m not talking about showing support… I’m talking about supporting. A poster doesn’t do anything for the troops in the field.
We can pay our taxes. That’s the most tangible way to support what our Armed Forces in Iraq are doing.

40.png
gilliam:
The idea is you print the poster and place it someplace to encourage others to visit the site which is all about places you can donate and things you can do that directly support the troops.
Ah! That’s good to knw! Thanks!

40.png
Richardols:
We can pay our taxes. That’s the most tangible way to support what our Armed Forces in Iraq are doing.
Actually, your federal taxes go to the IMF and not the military.

The best way to support the troops is to demand that they leave Iraq NOW and come home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back