T
TimothyH
Guest
The USCCB has updated its online NAB Bible site. I’m not sure that there is any new content but the interface has changed.
usccb.org/bible/books-of-the-bible/
What do you guys think of the interface? I liked the previous interface. It was very simple. They moved the books of the Bible into a scrollable window embedded in the main window and I find that a bit tedious. It’s still going to be my go to resource for quick online Bible searches.
Here is a search hint. Just search Google for the name of the book followed by the chapter and follow that with the word “NAB” and the first link will always be the USCCB website version of the NAB for that exact book.
Example: Search for “John 6 NAB” takes you here where the first link is correct.
-Tim-
usccb.org/bible/books-of-the-bible/
What do you guys think of the interface? I liked the previous interface. It was very simple. They moved the books of the Bible into a scrollable window embedded in the main window and I find that a bit tedious. It’s still going to be my go to resource for quick online Bible searches.
Here is a search hint. Just search Google for the name of the book followed by the chapter and follow that with the word “NAB” and the first link will always be the USCCB website version of the NAB for that exact book.
Example: Search for “John 6 NAB” takes you here where the first link is correct.
-Tim-