L
Lazerlike42
Guest
I am running a religious ed program and I have a teacher who, for a class on baptism, wishes to have her students bring in their baptismal candles, go over to the church, and light them in remembrance of their baptism 9assuming any of them even still have the things!). She is very concerned about whether or not this is an acceptable thing to do.
Does anybody know whether or not there are any problems with this? I am fairly knowledgeable about Liturgical rubrics and regulations, and I’ve never heard of any that really have much to do with the baptismal candle. Has anyone else? This woman really wants to see something official from somewhere which gives it sanction in some way.
Thanks!
Does anybody know whether or not there are any problems with this? I am fairly knowledgeable about Liturgical rubrics and regulations, and I’ve never heard of any that really have much to do with the baptismal candle. Has anyone else? This woman really wants to see something official from somewhere which gives it sanction in some way.
Thanks!