J
j2c99
Guest
Hi,
New question, and just wanted to say THANKS ALOT of answering the last question I had so quickly… it was amazing how fast I got answers…
So, I was wondering if buying used books online, like thru the used venders on Amazon.com, was bad, as in can books be cursed? I noticed alot of the vendors from Oregon or NY, and I know occult is big in lots of those areas. I checked other books some of the vendors had and they had many demon, occult, type of books sometimes. I take Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, so I know I have nothing to fear… but if I give some books (like Catholicism for Dummies) as a gift to someone who is not a believer yet, do they get harmed?
Thanks for any (name removed by moderator)ut or insight.
New question, and just wanted to say THANKS ALOT of answering the last question I had so quickly… it was amazing how fast I got answers…
So, I was wondering if buying used books online, like thru the used venders on Amazon.com, was bad, as in can books be cursed? I noticed alot of the vendors from Oregon or NY, and I know occult is big in lots of those areas. I checked other books some of the vendors had and they had many demon, occult, type of books sometimes. I take Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior, so I know I have nothing to fear… but if I give some books (like Catholicism for Dummies) as a gift to someone who is not a believer yet, do they get harmed?
Thanks for any (name removed by moderator)ut or insight.