"USPS Whistleblower in Michigan Claims Higher-Ups Were Engaging in Voter Fraud; UPDATE: Investigation Launched?"

• Thread starter Thread starter IanM
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don’t consider O’Keefe a credible source. At best he is a political gadfly.

What happens if an entire state is guilty of voter fraud?

Is there a revote?
Is the state disqualified from voting?

This is despicable,yet true to form for those so afflicted with TDS. Why would we expect anything less.😡

So, since all ballots have to be received by the election clerk by 8PM on election night, would someone tell me why it matters what was done with ballots not received by that time?

I don’t have BDS.If he wins fair and square so be it.Its the process I question.Although KH is very concerning.

Is this also a pattern in the solid states or just the swing states?

Just what the article says. It shows Wyoming not being anything like this. It is inferring it is more unique to swing states. One would have to study races pretty well.

(Please Note: This uploaded content is no longer available.)

I think there’s fraud but there might not be much to do about it at this point, once ballots hit the general ballot population and you don’t know when the ballot got cast, you’d risk nullifying valid ballots. It’s sad at that but some think these problems will be overcome.

Is there a revote?
On the radio, they mentioned once there was a revote on a Senate race that apparently had fraud but don’t hold your breath. But things can go in all sorts of directions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back