I’m not saying much about their choice to host or not. It’s a private school, and it’s their business. I went to Catholic High School, and as much as it bugged me, we edited everything that went through the drama club. However, everyone on this site is saying “Oh, it’s so sick!” when I don’t think anyone has actually looked into it at all. Some of these stories are shocking, and in detail, and it’s heartbreaking. These women are finally telling their stories. Sure, some of them would be deemed inappropriate, but a lot of them bring attention to issues someone like me didn’t know existed, and I research human rights atrocities on a daily basis. However, I have never seen any Church, school, or anything else bring attention to it in any capacity. The first time I had even seen any sort of rape awareness was in the form of The Vagina Monologues this year. I’m almost 21. I went through 18 years of Catholic High School. I heard nothing. I wouldn’t be so annoyed about it if it wasn’t for the fact that I heard nothing about rape and abuse until college. Also, I went to an all girls high school. You would think that might be a priority.