VA court changes birth certificates

• Thread starter Thread starter Barbara_J
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barbara_J

Is everyone aware that a VA court has ruled in favor of changing the birth certificates of children adopted by homosexual couples? There are four children involved, two of them now in PA. The liberal judge is denying those children their rightful knowledge of genetic inheritance in order to support homosexuality and have it recognized as a legimate family situation. Barbara J.

Barbara J.:
Is everyone aware that a VA court has ruled in favor of changing the birth certificates of children adopted by homosexual couples? There are four children involved, two of them now in PA. The liberal judge is denying those children their rightful knowledge of genetic inheritance in order to support homosexuality and have it recognized as a legimate family situation. Barbara J.
Could you post an article or the source of the information so that we can understand more fully this situation?

what is the current practice in VA regarding birth certificates of children who are adopted by married couples (by definition man and woman) or by single adults? that is the legal policy that should be followed. there should not be a seperate law for gays.

The change might be from “mother and father” to “parent and parent” THis is something they were pushing in Oregon. Some wailing whining lesbian was complaining that the only name that went on the birth certificate was the birth mother’s name. Birth mom had had herself impregnated in the same fashion that I breed livestock. Since “dad” was nothing more than the contents of a test tube, his name wasn’t listed. Since lesbian-partner was also a ‘mother’ she wanted the whole certificate changed so she could be acknowledged. You know everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

Lisa N

I heard this news on CNN and Fox News channels, but have not yet seen it in the newspaper. Maybe it’s online from one of them. Barbara J.
40.png
Scott_Lafrance:
Could you post an article or the source of the information so that we can understand more fully this situation?

Lisa N:
The change might be from “mother and father” to “parent and parent” THis is something they were pushing in Oregon. Some wailing whining lesbian was complaining that the only name that went on the birth certificate was the birth mother’s name. Birth mom had had herself impregnated in the same fashion that I breed livestock. Since “dad” was nothing more than the contents of a test tube, his name wasn’t listed. Since lesbian-partner was also a ‘mother’ she wanted the whole certificate changed so she could be acknowledged. You know everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame.

Lisa N
This reminds me of an article earlier this year in the New York Times Sunday magazine about the two daughters of a lesbian couple. The article kept referring to the men whose sperm impregnated the lesbians as the daughters’ “sperm donor”. The men weren’t the daughters’ “sperm donors”–the men were their fathers! The article made me ill. But it also further confirmed for me that the Catholic Church’s positions on morality are indeed the truth.

La Chiara:
This reminds me of an article earlier this year in the New York Times Sunday magazine about the two daughters of a lesbian couple. The article kept referring to the men whose sperm impregnated the lesbians as the daughters’ “sperm donor”. The men weren’t the daughters’ “sperm donors”–the men were their fathers! The article made me ill. But it also further confirmed for me that the Catholic Church’s positions on morality are indeed the truth.
Isn’t it sickening? Because I breed livestock I am VERY aware of all the terminology. They are basically breeding human beings in the same way we bred cattle or horses. It’s beyond hideous. Worse yet are the lesbians who order up a genetic powerhouse of some kind…you know the ones who wanted to be impregnated by David Crosby in hopes the child would have his musical talent. Reminds me of the way I pick a stallion for one of my mares.

Then get into the demeaning of men, fathers and the old Feminazi saying of a woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle. There are some sick minds out there.

Lisa N

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back