G
Gertabelle
Guest
My mom has invited me to create a vacation (at her expense) for her, my son, and me. My mom is 76 and has mild arthritis in her knees. I am 42, and my son is 6 (and just as wild and imaginative as you would want a 6yo boy to be :knight2
.
The budget is open, and we’ve considered things like cruises in various parts of the world, trips to Alaska, Lourdes, Fatima, Rome, or even taking an RV and traveling for a couple weeks. I don’t generally go on vacations, and never really wanted to go on a cruise, but that seems like a good idea for my mom and my son to both have activities up to their speed. Going in a small RV sounds like fun for seeing the country and spending time together.
But I’d like some other ideas as well, either in the contiguous US or out of it. My son loves to be active, but also loves nature. We both love to hike, but obviously my mom won’t be able to do that.
Cruises? RV trip? Other ideas? I’d love to hear from personal experience, or just the great ideas you might have!
Thanks.
Gertie
The budget is open, and we’ve considered things like cruises in various parts of the world, trips to Alaska, Lourdes, Fatima, Rome, or even taking an RV and traveling for a couple weeks. I don’t generally go on vacations, and never really wanted to go on a cruise, but that seems like a good idea for my mom and my son to both have activities up to their speed. Going in a small RV sounds like fun for seeing the country and spending time together.
But I’d like some other ideas as well, either in the contiguous US or out of it. My son loves to be active, but also loves nature. We both love to hike, but obviously my mom won’t be able to do that.
Cruises? RV trip? Other ideas? I’d love to hear from personal experience, or just the great ideas you might have!
Thanks.
Gertie