P
PhilomenaJohn2
Guest
I was wondering the way a priest in my city says Mass is valid. At the consecration, he says “…took the bread, gave it to all” and the same thing at the consecration of the PB. He uses the word “all” instead of disciples; does that make the consecration invalid? I don’t normally go to that church, but I noticed it last time I was there and wondered about it- I know if things are not done exactly, it can affect the validity.
FYI this is the same place that uses wine glasses instead of chalices, which really bugs me and I think I ought to say something, but I need to do so with charity, so I’d appreciate any suggestions about ways to broach that topic without being accusatory
FYI this is the same place that uses wine glasses instead of chalices, which really bugs me and I think I ought to say something, but I need to do so with charity, so I’d appreciate any suggestions about ways to broach that topic without being accusatory