R
Rau
Guest
It’s irritating when one has contributed for days to a thread, to find that thread suddenly vanished, without trace.
I don’t have a problem with censorship being applied against reasonable criteria. But is it too much to ask for some trace of the thread to be left with a short note by the Moderator to say why it was deleted? For example, delete all posts if need be, but leave one post to explain why it was necessary to terminate the conversation AND remove all trace of it.
The threads I refer to generally debated the potential or not for SSA to have a biological factor in its cause. The 2nd of these threads, deleted very recently, made some (inane) reference in its Title to homosexual people being angry. I don’t recall the Title of the first, it was a month or more ago.
I don’t have a problem with censorship being applied against reasonable criteria. But is it too much to ask for some trace of the thread to be left with a short note by the Moderator to say why it was deleted? For example, delete all posts if need be, but leave one post to explain why it was necessary to terminate the conversation AND remove all trace of it.
The threads I refer to generally debated the potential or not for SSA to have a biological factor in its cause. The 2nd of these threads, deleted very recently, made some (inane) reference in its Title to homosexual people being angry. I don’t recall the Title of the first, it was a month or more ago.