J
JacktheCatholic
Guest
I know a vasectomy is a sin.
Before I received greater understanding of the church and knowledge and understanding of Catholic teaching, I had a vasectomy to keep from having further children for financial reasons.
Now I know the evils of my action and constantly worry about the effects this has had on my salvation even after going to confession.
I want to have surgeory to correct it but have been told it is quite expensive.
So, should I be celebate since I cannot have kids with my wife until I can afford to reverse my vasectomy?
*Also I would not mind seeing this thread stray from my question if it is to help someone else so long as I can get some response here.
God Bless
Jack
Before I received greater understanding of the church and knowledge and understanding of Catholic teaching, I had a vasectomy to keep from having further children for financial reasons.
Now I know the evils of my action and constantly worry about the effects this has had on my salvation even after going to confession.
I want to have surgeory to correct it but have been told it is quite expensive.
So, should I be celebate since I cannot have kids with my wife until I can afford to reverse my vasectomy?
*Also I would not mind seeing this thread stray from my question if it is to help someone else so long as I can get some response here.
God Bless
Jack