Vast Collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter therese14
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

therese14

Guest
Hi, I have vast collection of writings of the saints and lives of the saints on my laptop and I was wondering if anyone is interested of having copies of them, so that I should make a website to make it available online. It seems like I have all the books that St Anthony Mary Claret read in his autobiography (PDF) and he read a lot. Anyone have enthusiasm for this? Just wondering. Sometimes I wonder whether to open a catholic bookstore too. One of my favorite books is the Diary of St Faustina.
 
I was wondering if anyone would accept the challenge of finishing Life of St Teresa of Avila - by herself found in this page: basilica.org/pages/ebooks.php

St Edith Stein read it in one sitting , and from a jew she became a catholic, a carmelite nun, and a saint, from that book alone. I myself would be doing the challenge for the next 7 days. Anyone interested?

Here is the PDF file. Let me know if you have finished reading it , then you win the challenge. Who knows if you’ll be a saint too?🙂
 
Progress: I have finished 1/5 of it. Now on page 60 from 300 pages.

Anyone has finished reading Life of St Teresa of Avila(PDF)?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top