Vatican shows priests how to celebrate the Latin Mass on YouTube

  • Thread starter Thread starter zab
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the links, zab. It is a beautiful and very well produced video - so clear in all the rubrics of the Extraordinary form of the Mass… I’m sure it could be a great help to those priests who want to learn how to celebrate the E.F. or others who need a “refresher” course.
 
I’ve never attended a Latin Mass before, but I have to say Beautiful!
 
I’ve never attended a Latin Mass before, but I have to say Beautiful!
You should definitely go if you have the opportunity to do so. I went to my first TLM about a month ago and I loved it. I have been meaning to return but parish obligations have prevented me from doing so.
 
There isn’t anywhere around me that offers it, I’m pretty sure.
 
There isn’t anywhere around me that offers it, I’m pretty sure.
You’d be surprised! Contact your diocese (or look at their online website) to find one, or you can look for FSSP or ICK chapels in your area.

Here are their websites:

Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter

Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest

If you are still having trouble finding one, PM me your zip code and I’ll do the leg work for ya. You really owe it to yourself to go. I am finally able to go this Sunday and I can’t wait!
 
You’d be surprised! Contact your diocese (or look at their online website) to find one, or you can look for FSSP or ICK chapels in your area.

Here are their websites:

Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter

Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest

If you are still having trouble finding one, PM me your zip code and I’ll do the leg work for ya. You really owe it to yourself to go. I am finally able to go this Sunday and I can’t wait!
Well the reason I said that is that there are 6 parishes in a 24 mile radius, and since I am really active in my parish, I would have heard about the TLM being offered. I checked the first link that you posted and the closest location is about 4 hours away from me. I’ll pm u my zip though.
 
You’d be surprised! Contact your diocese (or look at their online website) to find one, or you can look for FSSP or ICK chapels in your area.

Here are their websites:

Priestly Fraternity of Saint Peter

Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest

If you are still having trouble finding one, PM me your zip code and I’ll do the leg work for ya. You really owe it to yourself to go. I am finally able to go this Sunday and I can’t wait!
I have some TLM practicing parishes in my area but I’m worried that they are associated with SSPX and may have some polemic ideas about Vatican 2 and Magisterium.

Are the groups you’ve cited canonically in line with Rome?

P.S. I wish the Vatican would release a how-to video with LifteTeen and Ordinary Form.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top