L
liaeona
Guest
Hello!
So I forgot that today was a Friday at all until lunch, and I forgot that it was Good Friday in particular until after lunch. This morning when I woke up I had a handful of sun chips, went on a run, had breakfast (which included meat) and then remembered not to have meat at lunch. My question is: am I allowed to have another small meal today? I wasn’t thinking this morning when I had the chips, so technically that might have been a small meal, but I’m worried that I will physically not be able to make it from lunch today to breakfast tomorrow with no more food
So I forgot that today was a Friday at all until lunch, and I forgot that it was Good Friday in particular until after lunch. This morning when I woke up I had a handful of sun chips, went on a run, had breakfast (which included meat) and then remembered not to have meat at lunch. My question is: am I allowed to have another small meal today? I wasn’t thinking this morning when I had the chips, so technically that might have been a small meal, but I’m worried that I will physically not be able to make it from lunch today to breakfast tomorrow with no more food