Vickie needs your help, please

  • Thread starter Thread starter sidhe54
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from all pain , and restored to good health . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from all pain , and restored to good health . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from all pain , and restored to good health . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from all pain , and restored to good health . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
For Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
Code:
Prayer to Saint Lucy of Syracuse patroness of the blind and of eye problems

Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask You, through the intercession of Saint Lucy, Virgin and Martyr, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that they may serve for Your greater honor and glory.

Saint Lucy, hear our prayers and obtain our petitions. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Also Praying for the intercession of newly ordained Saints. Amen.

St. Camilla Battista da Varano ,St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, and St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010) 


Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Saints, Angels, all Holy men and women please intercede for Vickie/Jackie and her mom Barbara. Amen. 

Lord hear our Prayers for this woman and her mother. Amen.
 
For Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
Code:
Prayer to Saint Lucy of Syracuse patroness of the blind and of eye problems

Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask You, through the intercession of Saint Lucy, Virgin and Martyr, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that they may serve for Your greater honor and glory.

Saint Lucy, hear our prayers and obtain our petitions. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Also Praying for the intercession of newly ordained Saints. Amen.

St. Camilla Battista da Varano ,St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, and St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010) 


Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Saints, Angels, all Holy men and women please intercede for Vickie/Jackie and her mom Barbara. Amen. 

Lord hear our Prayers for this woman and her mother. Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from all pain , and restored to good health . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Holy Queen, Mother of Mercy, our life, our sweetness, and our hope. To thee do we cry poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up our sighs mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Oh clement, oh loving, oh sweet Virgin Mary, pray for us oh holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from all pain , and restored to good health . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from all pain , and restored to good health . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from all pain , and restored to good health . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
For Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
Code:
Prayer to Saint Lucy of Syracuse patroness of the blind and of eye problems

Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask You, through the intercession of Saint Lucy, Virgin and Martyr, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that they may serve for Your greater honor and glory.

Saint Lucy, hear our prayers and obtain our petitions. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Also Praying for the intercession of newly ordained Saints. Amen.

St. Camilla Battista da Varano ,St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, and St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010) 


Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Saints, Angels, all Holy men and women please intercede for Vickie/Jackie and her mom Barbara. Amen. 

Lord hear our Prayers for this woman and her mother. Amen.
 
For Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
Code:
Prayer to Saint Lucy of Syracuse patroness of the blind and of eye problems

Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask You, through the intercession of Saint Lucy, Virgin and Martyr, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that they may serve for Your greater honor and glory.

Saint Lucy, hear our prayers and obtain our petitions. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Also Praying for the intercession of newly ordained Saints. Amen.

St. Camilla Battista da Varano ,St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, and St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010) 


Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Saints, Angels, all Holy men and women please intercede for Vickie/Jackie and her mom Barbara. Amen. 

Lord hear our Prayers for this woman and her mother. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from all pain , and restored to good health . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary ,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection ,
implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins , my Mother .
To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful .
O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions ,
but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee;
blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top