Vickie needs your help, please

  • Thread starter Thread starter sidhe54
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
*** Praying for Vickie and her Mom…
Praying for intercession of Servant of God Father Nelson Baker, St. Madron, St. Camillus, St John of God and St Lydwine of Schiedham for their needs…

Our Father, Who art in Heaven,hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and
ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to Thy protection,
implored Thy help or sought Thy intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly unto Thee, O Virgin of Virgins, my Mother;
to Thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in Thy clemency, hear and answer me.
Amen. ***
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Our Father which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation But deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother or God Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Our Father which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name.Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us
Lead us not into temptation But deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother or God Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be
World without end

mlz
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Amen
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

mlz
 
Dear Jesus,
Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick,
we turn to You in this time of illness.
O dearest Comforter of the Troubled,
alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.
Dear God,
we place our worries in Your hands.
We ask that You restore Your servant to health again.
Above all,
grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will
and know that whatsoever You do,
You do for the love of us.
Amen.
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
For Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Saints, Angels, all Holy men and women please intercede for Vickie/Jackie and her mom. Amen.
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Praying for Vickie , that by God’s Healing Grace , she will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Dear Jesus,
Divine Physician and Healer of the Sick,
we turn to You in this time of illness.
O dearest Comforter of the Troubled,
alleviate our worry and sorrow with Your gentle love,
and grant us the grace and strength to accept this burden.
Dear God,
we place our worries in Your hands.
We ask that You restore Your servant to health again.
Above all,
grant us the grace to acknowledge Your holy will
and know that whatsoever You do,
You do for the love of us.
Amen.
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top