Vickie needs your help, please

  • Thread starter Thread starter sidhe54
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health , and also that the left eye of Vickie’s Mom will be healed . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health , and also that the left eye of Vickie’s Mom will be healed . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health , and also that the left eye of Vickie’s Mom will be healed . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
Amen
Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health , and also that the left eye of Vickie’s Mom will be healed . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health , and also that the left eye of Vickie’s Mom will be healed . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
God bless you for the updates. Praised be Jesus that Barbara’s eyes are getting better. Amen.

For Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
Code:
Prayer to Saint Lucy of Syracuse patroness of the blind and of eye problems

Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask You, through the intercession of Saint Lucy, Virgin and Martyr, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that they may serve for Your greater honor and glory.

Saint Lucy, hear our prayers and obtain our petitions. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Saints, Angels, all Holy men and women please intercede for Vickie/Jackie and her mom Barbara. Amen. 

Lord hear our Prayers for this woman and her mother. Amen.

Also Praying for the intercession of newly ordained Saints. Amen.

St. Camilla Battista da Varano ,St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, and St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[bluepanjeet.net/2010/08/11/68...alian-saint-5/](http://bluepanjeet.net/2010/08/11/68...alian-saint-5/) 

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010)
 
For Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
Code:
Prayer to Saint Lucy of Syracuse patroness of the blind and of eye problems

Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask You, through the intercession of Saint Lucy, Virgin and Martyr, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that they may serve for Your greater honor and glory.

Saint Lucy, hear our prayers and obtain our petitions. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Saints, Angels, all Holy men and women please intercede for Vickie/Jackie and her mom Barbara. Amen. 

Lord hear our Prayers for this woman and her mother. Amen.

Also Praying for the intercession of newly ordained Saints. Amen.

St. Camilla Battista da Varano ,St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, and St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[bluepanjeet.net/2010/08/11/68...alian-saint-5/](http://bluepanjeet.net/2010/08/11/68...alian-saint-5/) 

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010)
 
For Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
Code:
Prayer to Saint Lucy of Syracuse patroness of the blind and of eye problems

Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask You, through the intercession of Saint Lucy, Virgin and Martyr, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that they may serve for Your greater honor and glory.

Saint Lucy, hear our prayers and obtain our petitions. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Saints, Angels, all Holy men and women please intercede for Vickie/Jackie and her mom Barbara. Amen. 

Lord hear our Prayers for this woman and her mother. Amen.

Also Praying for the intercession of newly ordained Saints. Amen.

St. Camilla Battista da Varano ,St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, and St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[bluepanjeet.net/2010/08/11/68...alian-saint-5/](http://bluepanjeet.net/2010/08/11/68...alian-saint-5/) 

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010)
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health , and also that the left eye of Vickie’s Mom will be healed . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
For Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow your healing hand to heal me. Touch my soul with Your compassion for others. Touch my heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch my mind with Your wisdom, that my mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach me to reach out to You in my need, and help me to lead others to You by my example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring me health in body and spirit that I may serve You with all my strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.
Code:
Prayer to Saint Lucy of Syracuse patroness of the blind and of eye problems

Relying on Your goodness, O God, we humbly ask You, through the intercession of Saint Lucy, Virgin and Martyr, to give perfect vision to our eyes, that they may serve for Your greater honor and glory.

Saint Lucy, hear our prayers and obtain our petitions. Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
Our Lord, Blessed Mother, Saints, Angels, all Holy men and women please intercede for Vickie/Jackie and her mom Barbara. Amen. 

Lord hear our Prayers for this woman and her mother. Amen.

Also Praying for the intercession of newly ordained Saints. Amen.

St. Camilla Battista da Varano ,St. Mary MacKillop, St. Guila Salzano, St. Juana Josefa Cipitria Barriola, St. Brother Andre Bessette, and St. Stanislaw Soltys Kazimierczyk

[bluepanjeet.net/2010/08/11/68...alian-saint-5/](http://bluepanjeet.net/2010/08/11/68...alian-saint-5/) 

[saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010](http://saints.sqpn.com/time-line-2010)
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health , and also that the left eye of Vickie’s Mom will be healed . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ojcze Nasz, któryś jest w niebiesiech,
święć się imię twoje;
przyjdż królestwo twoje,
bądż wola twoja,
jako w niebie tak i na ziemi.
Chleba naszego powszedniego daj nam dzisiaj,
i odpuść nam nasze winy,
jako i my odpuszczamy naszym winowajcom.
I nie wódż nas w pokuszenie,
ale nas zbaw ode złego
Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Heavenly Father , we pray that by Your Healing Grace , Vickie will be completely healed , free from pain , and restored to good health , and also that the left eye of Vickie’s Mom will be healed . Amen .

Memorare ( Prayer to Our Lady )

Remember , O most gracious Virgin Mary , that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection , implored your help , or sought your intercession , was left unaided .
Inspired by this confidence , I fly unto you , O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come , before you I stand , sinful and sorrowful . O Mother of the Word Incarnate , despise not my petitions , but in your mercy , hear and answer me .
Amen .

:highprayer::signofcross:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top