M
Monica4316
Guest
Hi,
I recently saw a part of this strange documentary… honestly I don’t know if this is made up or not, but - anyway, it was about this girl who was really into the occult, like voodoo sort of stuff… and then one day the “spirits” (demons…) told her that this one man is sick and going to die, and that if she takes his sickness upon herself, he will live. And - she did. Now she’s in a type of a coma. Again, this might totally be made up. I don’t really believe it cause it’s a documentary on tv lol.
But then I started thinking, isn’t that sort of similar to the Saints who were “victim souls”?
do people involved in witchcraft etc…do they really believe in this sort of thing too, like these Saints? But in the case of the Saints, this wasn’t from demons, right…
I don’t really know what to think lol… does anyone know anything about this?
I recently saw a part of this strange documentary… honestly I don’t know if this is made up or not, but - anyway, it was about this girl who was really into the occult, like voodoo sort of stuff… and then one day the “spirits” (demons…) told her that this one man is sick and going to die, and that if she takes his sickness upon herself, he will live. And - she did. Now she’s in a type of a coma. Again, this might totally be made up. I don’t really believe it cause it’s a documentary on tv lol.
But then I started thinking, isn’t that sort of similar to the Saints who were “victim souls”?
do people involved in witchcraft etc…do they really believe in this sort of thing too, like these Saints? But in the case of the Saints, this wasn’t from demons, right…
I don’t really know what to think lol… does anyone know anything about this?